Saturday, January 6, 2007

Mexican Train Dominoes






I love to play Mexican Train Dominoes! We had some friends over last night to play, and I just love it! My sister-in-law introduced it to us last year at Christmas and we've been addicted ever since. In fact, we played it on New Year's Eve with a group of people and ended up being the last ones to leave....at 3 AM!!!! It is way too much fun! The funny thing about Mexican Train Dominoes is that no one I know plays it the same way. Evidently we all interpreted the rules differently, so it's almost like you're not playing the same game every time. I am including some pictures of us on Christmas Eve at Mike's parents' house. We're playing with his mom, Ruby, and his sister, Sherri. I just love Mexican Train Dominoes!!! :)

5 comments:

Terhune family said...

And you've never taught me to play...

Keetha said...

Hey- - - I LOVE those colored dominoes - - - that's the kind I have too.

I never played Mexican Train - - - but we do play Chicken Feet with Mike and Diane Owen.

Kim and Mike said...

I just heard of Chicken Feet yesterday. I'll have to investigate that one.....

Michelle said...

My parents love this game, too...I'll have to get them to teach us!
Welcome to the world of blogging!
Michelle
www.homeschoolblogger.com/mlbainbridge

Jim and Jaena said...

I wonder if Chicken Feet IS Mexican train dominoes...looks like it in your pics.

I would be glad to organize at your house anytime I'm in the area. :) Who knows...it may happen.